A better Dashboard for high level overview

@Peter_Skjoldager. Holy crap dude I didn’t see this thread until now but this is EXACTLY what I was trying to get at with my post this past month:

I recently left Trello (after YEARS) and now call myself an “Asana Guy” but the ONLY thing that is driving me insane about my new Asana account is there’s no “big picture” visuals with associated metrics. I found another local company called BetterWorks that from what I can tell has everyone beat on this front (Big Picture Visualization, OKR’s, Alignment, etc) but as a task managment platform they suck so that’s why I’m sticking with Asana and just hoping they eventually add those unique feature that BetterWorks excels at. Here’s a screen shot from their site:

In the my previous thread I linked too someone posted a video of how a company called Springest uses hacks/workarounds to solve this problem but ultimately it’s not a fix/solution. So for now we just have to wait on the Asana peep’s to dial this feature in because once they do they’ll dominate the world!!! :slight_smile:

Best,
Coach Sam

6 Likes