About deleting a team

teams

Hi guys, I am using a free version of Asana for my team management. My colleague had prepared a team with a name Museum Design.
The same colleague is now not with our organization and her Gmail account is also deleted from our domain.

I want to create a team with the same name or if possible want an access to the same group.

Please let me know how can I get it done. Thank you.

Unless you were already a member of that team, I doubt you’ll be able to access with contacting Asana support.

Hi @Rohan_Pabale

@Michael_Harding is absolutely correct. This is something our user operations team would be more than happy to assist you with. Simply reach out to us via our Asana support form, the link for which I’ve provided below:

Hope this helps!

Before I reach out to Asana Support team, I have a member of that team who is still working with us. I have told her if she can delete the team. As we are using a free version, I think she will be able to do it.

Yes, that should be no problem @Rohan_Pabale, in a free Org any Team members can delete a Team, following the steps below, so if your colleague is still a member of this Team, se should definiotely de bale to delete it!

1. Access the Team Settings: Head over to your sidebar and hover your mouse over the Team you’re looking to delete and click on “…” icon next to the team’s name
  2. Select Edit Team Settings
  3. Navigate to the “Advanced” tab
  4. Select “Delete the Team”

If it doesn’t work, feel free to reach out to our support team, they’ll be more than happy to help!
Have a great day! :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,
I did the same procedure. I asked the existing member to accept my invite and then deleted the team.

Thanks a lot for the help though! Cheers :slight_smile:

Thanks for keeping us posted @Rohan_Pabale! Have a great day!