**About the Asana Community**
Welcome to the Asana Community! We are so excited you’re here.
Our goal in creating the Asana Community was to give Asana users the resources they need for every part of the Asana experience. In addition to the Asana Guide, newsletter, webinars, and online trainings, we are delighted to offer the Community as a venue for conversation and connection. This forum is a place for you to learn tips and ask questions about Asana, exchange productivity tips and best practices, and create a network of other Asana users.
Best practices for participating:
- Before you post, search for your question in the search bar. Maybe someone has already answered it. If there’s already a topic about your question, reply rather than creating a brand new thread.
- Choose titles for your posts that are clear and concise.
- Mention others. To let someone know you are talking to or about them, put the @ symbol before their username. They’ll get notified when you do.
- If you have a specific question about your account (ex. Why can’t I login?), please refer to the Asana Guide and/or contact Asana Support.
- Update your notification settings. You’ll receive a notification if someone mentions you or posts to a discussion that you’ve bookmarked. You can set notifications from the preferences section of your profile.
- Follow the Asana Community Guidelines.
- Developers have their very own category! Visit the Developers category to talk about the API, the technical side of integrations, and what you created with Asana. For Developer help, reach out to @Matt_Bramlage and @Jeff_Schneider.
- Beta participant groups have unique categories. Visit the home page and select the category with your beta in the title. Send a direct message to @Alexis or @Beth if you need guidance.
- Have fun, learn, and make connections!
**How to get help**
- Asana Guide
- Asana Support
- Reach out to Community Manager @Alexis in relevant forum topics or via private message.
Awesome! Let’s do great things together.