Accounting format option for number Custom fields

Hi to all,

We’ve been using Premium Asana for a while now. What we would like to see is the ability to format the number Custom fields in our projects.
In particular, we would like to use Accounting formatting of number fields (such as x.xxx.xxx,xx) for our sales pipeline projects.

When can we expect to see this feature?
Keeping my fingers crossed,
Sasa

3 Likes

Hi @Sasa_Bart!

I really appreciate you taking the time to offer your suggestions on how we can improve Asana. I can certainly understand how the ability to format numbers in Custom Fields, can make life easier for you and our other users.

We don’t have any information to share regarding the status of this feature request, however I have made a note of your suggestion and we will take it into account as we continue to improve Asana.

Thanks again for your feedback! Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Hi This feature is really important.

I want to be able to adapt numbers in custom fields to use Currency ($ xx,xxx) or for % (percentage).

I would truly appreciate your feedback on this.

I can’t believe this still hasn’t been done. I am currently testing Asana and can find the feature easily on Monday.com

Has this been fixed yet?

We can’t use numbers if we can’t format them. I am using a custom field for VND so not having the “,” means we can not use numbers because we can’t see the number clearly.

Hi everybody!

Stepping here to let you know we are introducing new types of custom fields in Asana! :grinning:
You can learn more about it in the following post: Introducing Percentage & Currency Custom Fields + Averages for numeric custom fields!

I hope you all enjoy it! Please let us know if you have any follow-up question or feedback!