Advanced Search by Custom Fields

Hello all,
We are booking studio spaces within our unit. We use a drop-down custom field called STUDIO with selections “studio1,” “studio2,” etc…

I want to do an Advanced Search that includes all states of STUDIO to produce a single calendar of all studio dates. Is that possible?

1 Like

Hi @John_Tubbs
To see all of the selections for your STUDIO field in one Advanced Search, choose your STUDIO Custom FIeld > Is > With Any Value.
That’ll bring back a list of all studio dates that you can favorite (via the star icon) and view in a calendar format. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you Shannon. Much appreciated.

jt

1 Like

I have created a list that uses a text box field. We are tracking membership names and numbers in those fields for our purposes. When searching, text within that text box in the field is not found. The text must be entered in the description or comment of a task which defeats a main purpose of having the text field. Is there a way around that aside from unorganizing the task? The text field is the only way to see them all as a whole on the main screen and without the prompt, it will no doubt be forgotten at times.

Thank you so much for posting your inquiry on the Forum @Megan_Meyer, and welcome to the Asana Community Forum. :wave:t4:

I found an existing topic similar to yours so I went ahead and merged your post to this thread.

This way others can upvote this feature request, hope you don’t mind.

Kind regards,

Cathya :sparkles::blush: