Affiliate Program

Prior to on-board a team , we need first to have or create a team. Money can help on that. But the hard part is to find the like-minded people. I am still in a building team eternal phase. And it is really pleasant to hear questions such as: “Is there an Asana affiliate program that could help us to become Premium?”. Trying to find answer for that I discovered this graph. Is it up to date?

Does an Asana Affiliation programs exist?

16 Likes

We have no affiliate program currently, but we may consider one in the future. We appreciate the interest! :slight_smile:

23 Likes

I would definitely be interested in joining an affiliate program too :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yes, I would be interested in affiliate program as well. :grinning:

5 Likes

Yes would DEFINITELY be interested in affiliate program!

4 Likes

Me too. I would love to have a reason to get all my clients on their own Asana.

4 Likes

Same here! Any news on this @Alexis ?

1 Like

Hi folks! We’ve noted your interest. Thanks so much! My colleague will reach out to you if we start testing out a program like this.

7 Likes

I’d love to be the first to know about an affiliate program :slight_smile: Thank you, @Alexis! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Alexis, Please add me to the reaching out list for testing out the program if you decided to give it a go.

2 Likes

I’d like to be placed on the interested list for Asana’s Affiliate program :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

I would also love to be placed on the interest list for Asana’s affiliate programme too :smile:

2 Likes

Any news on an affiliate program for Asana? I’d love to recommend it to my customers!

2 Likes

No news yet but we’ll definitely keep you all in mind if we proceed with something like this. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I would D E F I N I T E L Y be interested in an affiliate program as I am already recommending this to my clients! I have recently developed an online course structuring how I was able to leave my 9-5 + replace my income within 30 days and what apps I have loved and this is one of them!

I just hired my first team member today and looking forward to continuing to use and recommend Asana!

Please please . . . affiliate program :wink: xo! Sara

6 Likes

I would be interested in the affiliate program

1 Like

Plus one for an affiliate program. We have so many clients interested.

1 Like

+1 for this!

2 Likes

I would love it if Asana had an affiliate program. I love sharing this tool with people who are still working in their email inbox every day. SAD.

2 Likes

+1 for the affiliate program, should there ever be one.

3 Likes