Affiliate Program

I too would be greatly interested in an affiliate program, if/when, Asana decides to promote it.

1 Like

@Alexis, I am thrilled to hear of these new programs within Asana. I’ve applied to both, but truly believe I’d be the best fit for the Consultant program. Looking forward to learning more.

@Alexis it is so good to hear that affiliate / ambasador programs are on its way

We are a Non-profit organisation (zdalnyninja.pl) that promotes remote work in Poland and teaches managers how to organize and run distributed teams. Asana is the solution we are recommending right now and such program would be perfect!

1 Like

Definitely interested in an affiliate program as well!

2 Likes

the Monday.com guys are sharing 25% of the recurring fees for 2 years. Would rather give the business to Asana. Can we please talk.

5 Likes

Nathan I encourage you to submit your info at Asana community • Asana. Thanks for your interest!

1 Like

can you please explain why?

1 Like

@nathen I guess Alexis assumed you want to become an Ambassador/Consultant and if that is the case you need to let yourself known by registering on Asana community • Asana :+1:

Hello @Alexis

Our company would be interested in such an affiliate/consultant program

3 Likes

I’d also like an affiliate link. I am putting together a course and pushing asana for project management.

2 Likes

Would be ideal for me if your affiliate program ran both natively in your dashboard somewhere and also via Skimlinks.com.

2 Likes

Asana - you have an entire thread of people here (including me) that would LOVE to help you sell more subscriptions. Meaning - we would recommend and trumpet your product to others. That is like us selling for you. So an affiliate program, which is common with just about any subscription service today, would pay us for those referrals. The average payout is 20% of initial and recurring sale. THAT is a referral program. While I appreciate these other things you mention, they are NOT affiliate programs. It takes less than a day to setup this valuable sales tool for your company. So why is it a year later, we have no affiliate program???

12 Likes

You guys are missing out on a ton of money. An affiliate program will increase your bottom line. Period. If you need help setting it up, feel free to reach out.

6 Likes

Dear Asana wonderful team,

Please understand that Ambassador/Consultant program you created is great, but is not what we’re asking for!

In your own niche you have Monday.com which really offers an affiliate program and payouts for every customer who bought coming from your site. This is what we are asking for!

We all know that this means increasing your sales without increasing your bugdet for that to happen. We (me and almost every other user who commented in this thread) have websites and we explain people why it is great to buy it. I have an online marketing software reviews site and we could both win if I could point to my Asana Affiliate URL in my review.

Waiting for the real Asana affiliate page.

7 Likes

Hi everyone.

Dear Asana team,

I fully support the recommendation for an affiliate program. Could you please give us update on the current status for this?

Affiliate earnings has quickly become an important source of income for many small businesses, and especially solo business owners. Many of us use Asana extensively, and I’ve recruited numerous people to use Asana. I will still do that, of course, because it’s great customer service, and people are grateful for the tip.

It would make a real impact, though, if an affiliate could make 20% off these “sales”. I really hope you will consider a proper affiliate program (because, as mentioned many times above, the options you’ve provided is unfortunately not that, at all).

All the best.

7 Likes

Count me in!!! What do I need to do to qualify and sign up?

3 Likes

Yes I’m on board with supporting an affiliate program as well!

3 Likes

Imho Monday (former dapulse) has the most awful marketing and culture I have ever seen in my digital life.

I hope Asana not take this organization as a paradigm :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think it’s a good time to finally create this program!

4 Likes

I’m interested in this as well!

1 Like