Alerts at a set time

due-date
notifications

Dear, I can not get asana to notify me by an alert / notification when it arrives to the “due date”. For example, there is a task in which I select the “due date” for today at 09: 00hs and when that time arrives nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Hi

There are no notifications at the due time, there is already a post on that topic, see the following link:

Julien

What a pity. Thanks.

Hi there Bernabe

Julien is absolutely right, unfortunately this isn’t possible at the moment.

To be honest, this is something we’re super aware of. While it is on our radar, we’re unable to speak to specific timelines. If you’d like to know more about how we engage with feature requests in the Community, take a look at this post

I’m still confused as to why the notifications are taking so long to implement. Especially when they have worked in the past.

I’ve had to essentially abandon Asana and move to a paid version of Todoist to make my workflow work for me. And it killed me to do so. I love Asana’s look, usability, sub-tasks, comments – and yet, no ability to remind me that a project is due when I’ve set a due date/time. Like many people, I’m drowning in email. I would like a notification that keeps me out of my email so that I don’t get waylaid by the other email messages waiting for me.

Please consider this yet another nudge to get the notifications working - especially for push notifications on mobile devices. I think your users would appreciate them very much.

+1 would love this as a feature!

1. I do not understand how a task based project platform doesn’t have alerts.

+1! also looking for this function.