Android App Crashes

Hi Everyone,
I am facing the following issue. I have just updated the app on my Android phone and now when I tap on My Task it freezes and then closes itself. The same thing happens if I go to a project and then tap on the project name.
I have uninstalled and installed the App but it has the same behavior. The rest of the functionality seems to be working ok… however, I can’t check it properly.

1 Like

I had the same issue,crash after update.
Need help!

I have contacted the support team and they suggested me to uninstall and install the app. I did it but it does not work. I understand that they will be looking for a solution to this problem.

Asana has just released another update that solved the issue

3 Likes

Hey @Umberto_Percoco & @John_Doe

Sorry to hear you’re running into trouble here!

You’re correct, a quick uninstall and reinstallation of the app as of today should resolve any wonky behavior you’re experiencing here.

Hope this helps!

Hi
Michael_A https://forum.asana.com/u/michael_a thank you for helping
out. Indeed, everything was solved by an update.

Umberto

1 Like

If you have gone through an issue regarding an android app then you can take help from senior Expert. To learn how to recover an app or how to work properly in an application then you can join Android Training Course.

Hello everybody,
Today the app doesn’t work. Trying to open a specific task stop running and crash…pls for help…

The Android app is suddenly crashing for me. It has worked for years. No amount of restarting, cache clearing, or uninstall/re-install is fixing the problem. Anyone else have this problem? I’m running Android on a Pixel 6 Pro, Android v13.