Apple Watch app

Would love an Apple Watch app to quickly add/review tasks.

20 Likes

On a related note, see @Geoff_Manning’s post here:

1 Like

I completely agree. There’s no apple watch nor mac today widget, two features that Todoist does very well.

1 Like

Are there any plans for this?

3 Likes

Adding my voice to the others. Needs an Apple Watch app!

3 Likes

I agree. I would very appreciate an Apple Watch app. The most task manager like todois or things or … has one Apple Watch app.

4 Likes

Bringing this back to the top! Is this on the roadmap @Marie? This would be so helpful and is one of the things I miss from using Things 3. :slight_smile:

1 Like

HI @Alex_Neff and thanks for the mention :wave:t3: Unfortunately, I don’t have any update to share at the moment, but I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I do!

I am also the one who is wating for asana Apple Watch app.
Even only [today’s task] on a watch face will work for me.
Because asana don’t have a native mac app, now iPhone is the only the device where I may get a notification.
Apple Watch face is very good at notifying without giving a stress to people :slightly_smiling_face:
I would love to hear the good news from you in the near future @Marie !

5 Likes

An Apple Watch app would be great for:

• Searching & viewing tasks
  • Adding a task
  • Interacting with Conversations
5 Likes

Plus 1 - Apple watch app please!

2 Likes

Welcome to the Forum @Campbell_King :slight_smile:

If you haven’t already, make sure to hit the “Vote” button at the top of this thread for your vote to count!

2 Likes

Please add the apple watch integration, I am looking at transitioning my team from Asana because we want the apple watch integration.

2 Likes

I would love an Apple Watch app as well, especially if it fed into the Siri watchface. I use that to keep track of my day in real time and not having visibility into my Asana tasks places a limit on the usefulness of that endeavor. Thanks!

2 Likes

I would like an apple watch app too.

1 Like

I would love to get Asana on the Apple Watch too! :wink:

1 Like

I would also like to see an Apple Watch app.

1 Like

Just got myself an Apple Watch and Asana is the only service I feel it is missing. I would love a dedicated Asana Apple Watch app.

3 Likes

Todoist, folks, has this, and Alexa integration.

An Apple Watch app should be kept simple – like Evernote does it.

1. Add a new task via dictation
  2. See Today’s tasks across all projects by opening a complication for the watch face.

Or, integrate with the IOS reminders feature if that is easier.

Asana way behind the competition here…

AsB

5 Likes

Would love an Apple Watch app to quickly add/review tasks!!!