Asana & CRM

Hi @Sebastian_Paasch

I am using asana as CRM and despite trying to use a lot of automations, I still hit those issues.
Another things I have notices is that if you have a subtasks-heavy setup (all my customers have lots of subtasks) asana start slowing down sensibly.

I am a super-supporter of asana as CRM, but if you grow, then the limitations starts to become visible… Curious to see if there are additional elements I haven’t found out yet!

Carlo

really great guide thx
im busy implementing it for my Sales Staff.

(Although it did take me 4 hours to figure out how to nest the sub tasks)

The one thing i’m finding really tricky to manage is getting the Note into multiple tasks simply.
IS there a quick trick?

@Alexis Because of your post, I just realized we can use the form integration to handle some of our 3rd party RSVPs for some of our nonprofit events. Very pleased. :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting me know @Crystal_Alifanow! I’m so glad :grinning: :unicorn:

Does Asana have a CRM?

I’m looking at Hubspot too. I’m a Small Business Consultant and I want to recommend a CRM to my clients but I’m having a hard time choosing one bc I do everything in ASANA. The downside is that I have to generate the Action Items and follow up and remember to copy and paste emails into ASANA when I get feedback. Hubspot is free and worth a shot, although they work inside email with everything. Reminders get sent to email, etc. I do like the aspect of Hubspot where it tells you when someone has viewed your email, and all of the email communication gets tracked by the Hubspot CRM.

You can email tasks to Asana and also use Gmail or Outlook extension to use Asana from there :wink: