Asana for Gmail/Gsuite not available for Admins

Has this been fixed? if so how? If not, when can we expect one?

@Marie Any word?

HI @Jesse_Nowlin! Yes, the add-on should now be available to everyone, including domain admins!

You can learn more about the add-on in this handy article: Asana for Gmail Add-On | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide

Sorry for the late follow-up!

I had already installed it multiple times months ago. Do I need to reinstall it? I have members of my domain using it already.

Yes @Jesse_Nowlin, I’d recommend trying to re-install it! Let us know if you’re running into any issue!

Still not showing up. What’s next?

Can you please reach out to our support team (Asana Support - Help Center • Asana > I’m having trouble with > Scroll down to “Let’s chat”) with a screenshot of what you see when you click on this link https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/asana_for_gmail/923474483785 and a screenshot of one email open in your Gmail?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Asana add-on for Gmail “An error occurred. Unable to get tasks”

hello - I am not a gmail account admin. My problem is the asana icon is not showing up in my gmail. even after I added the addon several weeks ago.

where do i go to troubleshoot this?

Hi @ben9 and welcome to the Community Forum! Can you confirm that you have whitelisted the add-on for your domain and enabled in your own account?

I am unable to install Asana in my Gmail from the marketplace because I am an admin. Please see the note that has been placed in the marketplace:

Note for Admins: Google doesn’t currently allow GSuite Admins to install Gmail Add-Ons. We will provide an update on this feature as soon as the support is added, and we will update the listing as soon as we’re able to offer this add-on to our admin users as well.

Please advise when this will be fixed.

Issue is discussed here for example: Asana for Gmail/Gsuite not available for Admins - #2 by James_Carl

@Alexis you can merge threads :wink: