Asana pricing rule change is a major concern

@Tomlico It looks like back in March Asana did another price jump, and there was no warning given. At that time many people seemed concerned about an even smaller jump than this one (Price increase? - #11 by Todd_Cavanaugh).

These sudden, and significant, price increases make Asana seem much less appealing. The implementation of the increase was not done in a way that was smooth or friendly to current clients. It has always seemed to me that Asana’s focus was on providing a great product at a great price (customer satisfaction). With the way this was handled it makes me feel like Asana’s focus has shifted towards simply making money.

I get that companies have to make money, but the way that happens is making your customers happy. This sudden price increase is not palatable and does not seem justified. What new services were added to justify this increase? Granting limited-access to team members is nice, but not worth this increase. It seems like a way for Asana to get people to add even more members to their paid teams so they can make even more money.

I’m disappointed. Back in March one user posted some alternatives to Asana that may be worth looking into:

1 Like