Asana Security Two Factor Authentication

Has there any conversation around allowing two factor authentication for asana.

1 Like

+1 for this idea!

3 Likes

+1

Everything should have it now

3 Likes

I would love to have this feature, is it on the roadmap?

3 Likes

This should be the most important feature addition for Asana’s Development team. Security is paramount.

5 Likes

Please add Two Factor Authentication ASAP. Everything is going to be on the cloud. Security is a must have for Cloud tool as Asana. Jira, Confluence and many other tools out there have already implemented this feature.

3 Likes

doesn’t look like its has any attention from asana. Pretty perplexing that we have to nudge them to add two factor as a feature in this day and age.

6 Likes

That would be a great feature.

2 Likes

I want this as well!

1 Like

Another +1 for this.

1 Like

Same here. Just have it tie in with Google Authenticator, no need to create everything from scratch. I am surprised this is still not rolled out as this thread has been going for over a year now…

2 Likes

ME TOO, Team Asana. I want to add my voice to this: It’s really, critically important for security that we get two-step authentication, or we’ll likely have to shift to a more secure, though less perfect platform. I’d be really grateful for your help.

1 Like

We are currently considering a move to microsoft 365. Currently we are using google suite and thus use google sso to log into Asana. This is very convenient. However I noticed that Asana doesn’t offer similar functionality for microsoft SSO unless we upgrade to Asana enterprise (SAML). Furthermore I am very surprised to see that Asana doesn’t offer 2FA. So currently we have to either upgrade to Asana enterprise (not sure of the cost) or stay with google suite for SSO. So Asana can we please have microsoft SSO - preferred option (on premium) or 2FA !

3 Likes

This problem is HUGE and I have contacted Asana about this before and they recommended me to enable 2FA for my Google account. Here’s the reason why that’s not a real solution:
You work on many projects you end up with many workspaces and organizations that all funnel into one central user account. The user can log in through any of the linked Accounts (Google or not) and have access to all of the workspaces and organizations. Most likely you don’t need or even want the same level of security for all workspaces and organizations and you should measure the security level by the account that has the least amount of security enabled.

1 Like

We would like to see this as well, or at least make Office 365/Azure AD auth available to us small business customers without enterprise plans.

6 Likes

Hi

We are really interested in this. And also two factor.

1 Like

+1 - why doesn’t Asana have 2FA as a default feature in today’s times is beyond my imagination.

4 Likes

It’s important to have this feature. And not a paid feature… this should be for all plans. The minimum requirement.

6 Likes

+1 for seeing support on this. This thread is roughly 2 years old. Are you waiting to have a breach occur first?

2 Likes

Two Factor Auth would make this a much easier sell to my organization.

4 Likes