Best Todoist Integration?

Heyo.

So I personally use Todoist as my to-do list and project management, while my job is trying to move onto Asana. Does anyone have advice about how to best integrate these two programs? I personally like Todoist (and also have paid for the premium version so want to use that lol), but would love to be able to send some tasks to my Asana business account, so my team/boss can see what’s happening.

I’ve looked around briefly and found Zapier and a few other integrations, but I guess I’m also looking for advice on how to choose a good app? Or even looking for a program to code “if this then that” things to automatically move certain tasks to and fro. Any suggestions, or what yall do for this would be helpful.

Thank you! :snail::sun_with_face:

Does TODOIST allow emailing a task that could then use several of the email integrations available?

1 Like

It does! Thank you for pointing this out–emailing into ToDoist is something I haven’t used before, so I forgot about it. Thank you!

What email platform do you use?

Outlook for work, Google Inbox for personal.

You should the look at the Google integration for mail to Asana or the native mail to Asana

For Outlook look into my Sendana.net, for home look at the Gmail integration for Asana. Email your TODOIST to yourself and on to Asana?

1 Like

I know it’s been a long time since this was opened, but I"ve recently started using Todoist alongside Asana and this is still a top Google link if you’re looking for integration. There’s a better solution now, as posted on Todoist’s company website (https://doist.com/blog/todoist-integrations-productivity/). You can use Pleexy for a two-way integration between them, and it’s free. I haven’t been using it for long, but it seems to be working quite well. Hope it helps someone :slight_smile:

10 Likes

It helps me, Layla, thank you!

To integrate Todoist with Asana, Skyvia could be an ideal choice. It offers a straightforward integration platform that allows you to automate task synchronization between the two. This includes setting up “if this, then that” rules, enabling seamless transfer of tasks as per your requirements. It’s user-friendly and doesn’t require coding skills, making it a practical solution for managing tasks across both Todoist and Asana effectively.

Hi all, I am with zzBots. If your still looking for a solution I think our 2-Way sync is the key. Our sync keeps your records in sync and up to date in realtime.

Here is a link if your interested: https://www.zzbots.com/store/asana-todoist-2-way-sync