Calendar view in APP

Another vote for this one. Very hard to forward plan without it.

A related feature request, if there’s a way to get the .ical feed to only show incomplete items this could be a quick half step to get people what they need.

This is a huge issue for our team- Part of our team works remotely and mostly on iPads. It actually boils down to two issues-

1. There is no calendar view on the app.
  2. The gCal integration syncs ALL the goshdarn tasks (parent & subtasks). This creates a huge mess- if there was a way to color code the parent & subtasks or something this would be workable, but unless you do it manually or the parent/subtasks are synced on different calendars, there is no way to turn subtasks off in the gcal view. Super messy and not helpful to the big picture.

This creates a conundrum- our mobile team members are physically incapable of seeing a calendar overview of the parent tasks due dates while on the go.

Hey all! Great news: calendar view is now available in the Asana mobile app. Just update your app to use it. (Read more about start dates and mobile app calendar view)

4 Likes

This is not really a calendar view…
The devices are easy able to display bars etc so I can check our project load on my phone - which I can’t with this view…

1 Like

The calendar view is really a killer- it needs to be able to change focus, so that I can see what’s going on for this week only, and it has to be able to easily show me when everything is due. I’m forced to use the website to get a simple layout of all my tasks, and that’s not ideal when I’m going to class or meetings. So great otherwise!

1 Like

Totally agree. Needs improvement. View feature is not user friendly at all. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I can’t figure out how to see team calendar on mobile.

The ability to not view a mobile calendar from a FAVORITE or entire TEAM makes this a bust. Please make this a reality. Our shop depends on Favorited Advanced Searches. Without a mobile calendar we are in trouble.

1 Like

My team is so frustrated and just complains about how “stupid and useless” this is for us. We need to be able to access team calendars from the mobile feature. We can see calendars for projects in a pretty limited viewing capacity. Trying to defend asana, but I feel their frustration. The desktop version works fine, but most people now work from mobile devices. Team calendar view that is mobile friendly on mobile PLEASE!!!

1 Like

Hi all,

has anyone meanwhile found a smart way to have Asana tasks with a due date shown on an Android device? Not having a proper calendar integration brings me to the point of thinking to use another App, like Monday or Wrike. Not having a proper sync/integration of tasks to my Outlook calendar is really frustrating.

Any updates on having the team calendar (not just project calendar) on mobile apps? It would make my favorite tool SO much easier to use!

2 Likes

Not having Team View available in the mobile app calendar is a real deal breaker for me too. It’s keeping my team from fully engaging and adopting Asana.

Another shout out for needing a calendar view for all team tasks in the mobile app. With as great as this platform is, it is hard to believe that there isn’t a calendar function on the mobile app. Please make this a reality.

3 Likes

Agree on this calendar unavailability on the app issue. Major drawback.

1 Like

Seriously, how is there no calendar view in the app?! Seems like a very glaring oversight for what should be a mature service by now.

Helena

1 Like

I want to share the site for the calendar templates I designed. (https://www.dreamcalendars.com/)

Waiting for your comments.