Calendar view other than monthly?

Hello,

In process of getting started with Asana. One of my team asked if the calendar can be viewed as a yearly view. I could not find this option–am I missing it, or doesn’t it exist?

Thank you!

Hi @Kerri_Landis. Welcome to the Asana Community! I recommend taking a look at this Asana Guide article on calendar view: https://asana.com/guide/help/views/calendar. You’ll notice when you scroll down that it’s possible to adjust the date range. This may be what your colleague was referring to. Otherwise in calendar view you’ll generally see 3-4 weeks at a time. Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Hi Alexis,
Thank you for the link! It seems that even when adjusting the date range,
it is only possible to view about a month, unless I am missing something.
For example, I can change the start date to March, and then it shows March,
or I can change the end date to May, and it shows May. I can’t input both
the start and the end date to show from March 1 to May 31, for example. Am
I interpreting that correctly? My colleagues would like to be able to view
from January 1 to December 31, but it seems that may not be possible. Thank
you for your help!

Hi @Kerri_Landis - happy to help! Yes, that’s correct. While we can search for a date range, we can only view 3-4 weeks on a screen at once. I can understand the need for an expanded calendar feature, though, and will take this information back to my team.

I find it helpful to pair a specific calendar tool with Asana’s calendar in my day to day work. For example, I keep Google Calendar open in a tab next to Asana during the day. Hope this helps!