Can I change my log-in email address?

When I created my Asana account I used the email address for my business at the time. I’ve since changed the name of my business and that original email account no longer exists anymore. I’ve been update to update the “to email address” for notifications but I can’t find any way to change the email address I use to log-in.

This is extremely important as this is the one support uses when they reply back to a ticket … which I just submitted for a MAJOR issue I’m having and will now not be able to see their response to.

Hi @Britany_Felix - You can add your new email address in your ‘My Profile Settings’ and then remove your old email address.
This will let you get email notifications to that new address and log in using that, too.
@Michael_A - is that right?

Thanks for looping me in @Shannon_McNeil

You’re absolutely right. To swap out your log-in, regain access to your Asana account via your original log in email, add your new email account, then remove the one you no longer use via instructions here (https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/settings#gl-remove-email).

This should swap out your Asana log in email!

Hope this helps @Britany_Felix!

This did help and it appears to have worked. Thank you!!!