Can the user choose the Asana language regardless of the language chosen by the administrator?

I’m going to use Asana with collaborators in more than 100 countries, using Esperanto as a working language. I know that there is still no version of Asana in Esperanto, but I want to know if the language I set for myself is obligatorily the interface language of my collaborators. I other words: can the user choose between the languages of Asana, regardless of the language chosen by the administrator?

Hi
Yes each user can choose the displayed language (english, french or german are currently available):

2 Likes

Julien is 100% right! Everyone should be able to choose their own language following these steps (regardless of what language the Admin as chosen for themselves):

1. Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of your screen
  2. Select “My profile settings”
  3. Navigate to the “display” tab
  4. Select your language from the first drop-down menu

If you need to, you can also refer to the screenshots here: How to Control Your Profile Settings in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Hope this helps @vallef! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Marie - I was doing a walkthrough in Spanish and so I changed the language for my profile. 2 mins later, I got an email from another user saying their notifications were suddenly in Spanish.

Is there a bug with individual language preferences?

Not that I’m aware of @Bryan_TeamKickstart . Can you please forward this info as well as screenshots to illustrate the issue to our support team?