Can't login to account - support hasn't been helpful, help?

Hi!

I’m a big fan of Asana. We run our whole startup on it. Last week, we landed a fortune 100 client. It’s crunch time.

I’m working yesterday around 11AM and am suddenly kicked out of the system. I try and log back in, but am told that I no longer have access. I am an admin and am sitting right next to anyone on the team that could have revoked access. We didn’t change anything.

My team tries to delete me from our account, then re-add me. Asana won’t let us delete me from the account and I’m not receiving any emails to rejoin the org.

I reach out to customer support yesterday and was met with a kind, but ultimately unhelpful support rep. He gave me a link to re-join, which didn 't work. I responded almost immediately. Two hours later, I get a message asking if I used the link he sent me.

I understand that much of technical support is debugging people’s computer illiteracy or fat thumbs, but come on.

Have not received another email back. I’m locked out. We have this new big client. All my notes and tasks are in asana. We’re going live soon, which is a bit hard when your project lead can’t see their project.

(1) How can I get back into my account in the next few hours?
(2) Why don’t you have a live chat to solve problems like this?

I was just recommending your product to a friend two days ago. Would love to keep recommending you to people. It’s beautiful. But if you can’t fix your bugs when they come up, it is ultimately unusable.

Help!!!

Thank you!

Kevin

1 Like

You should reach out to support for this issue, they will be able to look at your specific account.

Go to Asana Support - Help Center • Asana, into “Having Trouble With” and then below you will find a “Still can’t find an answer” button.

Hi @Kevin_Miller, Marie here, your Community Forum Manager!

Thanks for reaching out on the Forum and my sincere apologies for all the trouble here. Security is very important to us, and while we’re always happy to help via our Community Forum, some questions such as password issues can only be solved securely and efficiently via email. I’m really sorry for the negative experience you had with our customer support team; I will make sure to escalate your feedback so we can look how to avoid this issue in the future, and ensure to solve your issue in an effective and timely manner. Supporting our customers with the highest standards is very important to us, and it requires constant training and feedback; thank you so much for taking the time to share yours with us. If you have any follow-up questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me; I’m only a DM away,

Have a great Monday!