Chrome Extension Feature Requests

I love using Asana, but I would love to see the Chrome extension be more robust. I would especially like the ability to add projects and due dates to tasks as I capture them as well as an urgency measure. I would also like to be able to see a list of to-do items in the extension (similar to what ToDoist offers). I like being able to easily categorize tasks quickly and get a brief overview of what I need to work on which is a bit difficult with the current extension. Basically, I would love to see the features of ToDoist in more of the Asana style.

I would like the Chrome Extension to automatically link the website/document that you’re looking at and attach it to the card instead of having to manually copy & paste it. In addition, if you click off of it, it should keep what you have as a draft so when you click back to it, you don’t have to retype it.

Trello has a feature where you click it to “attach” the webpage that works well.

1 Like

Thanks for updating the Chrome extension! It does wonders for increasing productivity!

One thing I would like to see added to the Chrome extension is the ability to add tags to a task inside the extension. Right now I have to go back into Asana and add the tags after the fact and it would be much simpler if we could just add the tags while we’re capturing the task. Thanks!