Community Launch!

We’ve been working internally on the community launch for a long time. Thousands of hours, hundreds of tasks, dozens of teammates, and lots of excitement later- the day is finally here :slight_smile: I’m excited to connect with everyone and to celebrate this exciting step forward in connecting with our customers. Cheers to you all!

1 Like

Congrats on the launch Kaitie and the Asana team. Excited to be part of the launch group!

1 Like

Brava Katie and all! Looking good…

Thanks @paulminors and @lpb. I’m excited to connect with you more and share your expertise with the world :slight_smile:

Excited about this community! Look forward to getting to know all of you and extend our use and expertise in Asana. Happy launch all :smile:

Kaitie, I know you spell your name Kaitie despite my mistake above! (If there’s a “typo-free” badge, I’ll never be getting it!)

Nice to meet you @enyonam - thanks for joining. Feel free to post a discussion or question for anything on your mind :blush:

I certainly will :slight_smile:

This forum template is great; can I make a request for your team to release it as open source so I can use it on my website oh pretty please?

Thanks for the feedback, @FATBOY.

We’ve built the forum with our wonderful community platform partner, Vanilla Forums, and they do have an open source version :slight_smile: https://vanillaforums.org/ Will that work for your site?

oooh I have a new shiny toy to play with! see never hurts to ask! :slight_smile: