"Complete task" easier but now Tags more cumbersome to add

When I logged in today, I noticed y’all made an update that makes marking complete tasks easier. I never thought it was difficult before, but ok. I don’t mind the new mark complete button, but am I missing where the easy access to add in tags went? I found it by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right corner, but that is way more inconvenient now than it was before. It felt seamless prior to this update, and now it feels cumbersome to have to do two whole extra clicks to add a tag to a task. #firstworldproblem, I know, but Asana is def a first world app, and I liked the old way to add tags!!

So if there’s still an easy access to add tags, please let me know! If not, please consider adding it back.

Hi @Lauren_James, sorry for the inconvenience! We found that our new task layout made it a lot easier to do the main task actions, such as completing a task, adding an assignee, and adding a due date. To quickly add a tag, you can use the keyboard shortcut of TAB+T.

1 Like

Thanks. Keyboard shortcuts are great so TAB T it is :+1:

3 Likes

@Lauren_James, the TAB+shortcut keys have helped my UI interaction in a big way :muscle: