Conversation Not Loading on Employees Apps

Several of my employees can no longer start conversation, including project owners. We’ve cleared caches, uninstalled, reinstalled, nothing seems to be working. I’ve removed team members and readded, also doesn’t work.

Did you try to reach out to support on asana.com/support?

Yes no response

@Alexis do you think you can help?

Hi @Tiffany_Weber, I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue! In this case, it will be important for the support team to assist you, as we in the forum are unable to speak about specific account information. Our support cues are backed up a bit right now, but I assure you our team is aware of your ticket and they will provide a reply as soon as they’re able to. In the meantime, we’ll be happy to help you with any other questions you have here in the forum.

Do you have an update on how long support is taking? I sent information April 18 and have not had a response.

Hi Tiffany! I appreciate the concern. Considering the gap over the weekend, I’d say it’s safe to wait a few more days to allow for the team to catch up on tickets.

We have 2more Employees with the same issue and zero Response from support it’s been over a week