One of our members is having trouble using the Harvest time tracking integration. When they click the clock, the Harvest iframe modal appears with a red alert that reads " **Please make sure that third-party cookies are permitted or that harvestapp.com and platform.harvestapp.com appear in your whitelist. **"
- They’ve already enabled the Harvest integration within their User > Apps settings.
- They’ve tried clearing the cache and cookies in both Harvest and Asana
- They’ve tested this being already logged into Harvest and again while logged out
- This user is a member of a paid Harvest account
- This only happens on Chrome, not Firefox
- The user has no Chrome extensions installed that may be interfering with cookies
Am I right in assuming there’s no Asana integration with a specific Harvest account, and that it’s instead dependent on which Harvest account the user chooses to log into and log time against?