Copying the same subtasks to multiple parent tasks

Hi everyone,
I’ve been trying to find the answer to this and sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone have a faster way of copying and pasting the same subtasks to multiple parent tasks?

Right now I have say 100 lines of parent tasks, and I need the same template of subtasks in each parent tasks. I have to copy and paste to each individual parent task and would appreciate if anyone had a workaround.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Kaydubz,

I’m working in a solution based on Asana’s API. How fast do you need this solution? I may have it in about 3-4 weeks.

Best regards

Hi @Millor_Machado,

Thanks for the reply! It’s an ongoing thing I need so as soon as possible will be great thank you!

I’m sending you more information in a private message. There’s already a working prototype that might help you.

2 Likes

Hi @Millor_Machado, Could I please have some more information on this feature also? Many Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi Sharon,

I developed an app that allows you to create a task template, with standard subtasks.

Would that be helpful to you?

Best

2 Likes

I am also looking for a similar function. Currently we have staff emailing to a project board to create a task for Purchase requests. We want subtasks to be automatically added to each PO request so we can track progress like a to do list.

Can you tell me more about what your app does?