Could we have some official Asana Stats?

Do you think that is possible to have some stats of the Asana? For example:

• how many orgs? average users by org
  • Accounts per country?
  • premium vs free accounts?
  • average number of integrations in orgs?
  • users per integration?

I think that some stats like these would be really helpful to us for making decisions on creating new apps.

1 Like

Hi @Diakoptis,

We do not publish any official data to this end. However, you might consider taking a look at our number of Facebook collaborators, Twitter collaborators, etc. For any other data, you could search through the Asana blog. Our integration partners may publish information, as well. :slight_smile:

I agree with @Diakoptis that would help people building apps around Asana :slight_smile:

Hey @Alexis,

have a great day :slight_smile:

As a quick disclaimer, I’d like to elaborate on asking some official stats, mostly as a Developer who creates apps on top of your system but also as a power user of your platform.

I thought that Asana’s mission is to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.

At this point, I assume that you created an amazing API and support the developer community to create apps that will apart to the above mission statement.

For us, as for the rest of the Asana users that will use our apps, is really important to know some valuable data for making the right decisions. By this way, we will be inspired to develop great things that will be useful for the organizations’ majority.

I am an avid reader of your stuff, I am reading your blog, I am sifting every possible tweet your users send to your twitter account, I am watching interviews of your founders and special announcements you publish in order to collect some valuable for me data. The information and specific the numbers, I have already collected is extremely limited. I didn’t make it finding some stats at your Episodes documents either.

If you don’t have time to decide what kind of data would be helpful to developers that use their time, creating for Asana as the core, I am volunteering to collect whatever the developers (and power users maybe) think is valuable to know and you can decide later what you want or can share with us.

I’d be grateful to hear the thoughts of your team about my post.

Regards,
D.

cc @Matt_Bramlage

1 Like

What you need actually is one-to-one time to discuss with people from Asana and ask specific questions right?

Good morning @Bastien_Siebman :smiley:

It would be nice to gather as asana developers community some KPIs that would be valuable for us and provide them to the Asana team. If they think that some of these data could be published to us would be great. If all of this makes sense we can together create a framework to keep these data/KPI’s updated.

What do you think?

I have the same problem as you, but more about the roadmap. I want to know if the upcoming roadmap will make my project obsolete :slight_smile: no solution (yet)

1 Like

I agree totally.

@Eyal_Ronel any thoughts regarding the thread?

1 Like

I think a previous post of mine says it all:

1 Like

Thanks for your thoughts! I’ll do some digging to see if there’s any new information we can share with you. :slight_smile:

1 Like