CSV To Asana Simple List Generator- My Gift To Community

I promised you I would have written a way to track time on the way to tracking resources. It will still need to have to have some Asana works like

1. Custom Fields in Subtasks
    Stay tuned, in the next couple days I will show you how this could evolve into a field selected CSV to PDF converter.

Do you know how easy it would be to add a custom field called Availability then have a mathematically computed field be Custom Field (Remain Time) X Custom Field (Availabiity %)=Available Time or easier yet a custom fields Est Time, Act Time, Avail Time, to see who has available time to work in a particular week. I have seen this in other resource managers and it is definitely available to Asana, just add custom fields to subtasks (Asana), pick up parent project by default (Asana) and keep up on the CSV Output. (Asana)

For those of you intimidated by the API, using Advance Search with CSV output file has a ton of possibilities. I will show you the rest of the pieces in the next few days and make it available. Unfortunately it will still be to Windows users until somebody underwrites the MAC version. I can’t keep paying for all these freebies :slight_smile: