Ok, here is a link to the utility. I have ran the file through virus and malware software. You need to know the following instructions:
- Clicking will take you to the drive where you then can SAVE AS to any location on your computer you desire.
- Unzip the file and it will take you to the execution file to click on and start the process.
- Select a exported from Asana CSV file. After you have selected the file, click Import.
- After you have imported the file, Click Generate and it should generate the PDF report for you.
- Remember it is subject to the limitations of Asana CSV file. If no project is available for instance in a subtask, it will go into a section No Project Available. This is an early stage attempt to have a poor man’s report writer that is a bit cleaner than just printing Asana. I want to thank Haythem Abderrahim of Upworks who diligently worked through the many combination logics with me. If and when Asana adds " " to separate projects and adds section into the task line that sections are in this will be even more useful.
- Remember, this a free utility to the community, so try and let me know how its works and if it was a good idea.
- This is for Windows PC Only but I am sure that Haythem would write a Mac utility.
- Also it will not work beyond one level of subtasks
- Remember if you have a comma in your project name CSV standards will break this into multiple projects.