Daily digest email?

I’d like to get a daily digest email from Asana instead of an email for every comment, etc. Is that possible? I still need some emails from Asana, but I don’t want to get bomboarded with emails every time there is a new comment.

4 Likes

Hey @Seth_Jenson! You can customize your emails quite a bit. I recommend that you visit this email notifications page in the Guide: Email notifications from Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Please let us know if you have other questions.

So… no. The answer is “no, you can’t”. The article above explains how you can customize your notifications, but you can’t customize them to receive daily or weekly email digests. I wish that existed too, similar to how Basecamp does it.

1 Like

Thanks for that feedback. Our product team is aware of your request!

This would be REALLY helpful - any update on this being created?

3 Likes

Having Daily Digests instead of a string of instant notifications is really important, in my view. I get resistance from team members (senior management) who want to keep visibility, but not be innundated.

1 Like

I went ahead and switched this over to our product feedback category. Feel free to vote on this request.

4 Likes

YES THIS FEATURE ASK IS MUCH NEEDED. PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR TABLE STAKES.

Hi folks, closing this old #productfeedback thread since daily summary emails are now available in Asana. More info in this handy article: Email notifications from Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide