Delay Task Generation After Completing Recurring Task

Hello all,

I’ve only been using Asana for a little over a week now so I’d like to lean on more experienced users.

For recurring tasks you create is there a way to delay the regeneration of the subsequent task for next due date period to spawn? For daily recurring tasks I’d like the next bus. day task prompt not to appear until after business hours close so my staff and I feel progress is being made, rather than immediately replacing the completed task on Board/List view with it’s subsequent due date prompt.

Part of the experience with these is the feeling of accomplishment. I believe I can improve the user experience for my staff if I can alter when the daily/weekly/monthly recurring tasks display again to be viewed in their queue.

Any tips or has this not been implemented yet?

Thank you,

Same issue here. I have a weekly checklist with about 10 recurring tasks. Whenever I complete one task, it automagically pops up directly at the same spot. I’d like to set some kind of delay as well, since I accidently click on complete on that newly generated task instead of the next. It doesn’t feel good either to have a task completed (and a checklist made shorter) and all of a sudden you still have the same task and the same lenght of your checklist.