Do not show completed subtasks

Hello. Why we don’t have this menu in subtasks? I don’t wanna see completed subtasks, but I can’t hide them.

Vote Here

7 Likes

YES PLEASE! We have many subtasks that are set to repeat periodically and they totally clutter up the screen.

4 Likes

Gosh it is maddening when something as obvious as this requires “pleading” with Asana. Yes, please: subtasks associated with incomplete parent tasks should have the same visibility options as tasks themselves.

2 Likes

This is really something they need to consider in an update. I use Asana for personal goal setting and business mapping which oftentimes has recurring sub-tasks.

It’s a nuisance to see numerous sub-tasks under my Daily Tasks recurring list because those that have been completed are just lingering there… and the incomplete tasks aren’t listed first. They’re scattered in the same order as the original list so you’re stuck sorting through a task then a list of the completed tasks to finally get to the next incomplete task!

Can this please be fixed?

2 Likes

Please Add the hiding sub tasks feature PLEASE!!!

2 Likes

Yes please! Realy need this

2 Likes

Why does such an otherwise complete App have such a glaring fault by not allowing completed sub tasks to be hidden? Why would anyone want a completed item to clutter up their workspace? Whose decision is this? That person doesn’t have their head on straight!!!

3 Likes

+1 for this. We can’t really use the complete/incomplete feature for subtasks if the completed subtasks show up each time.

1 Like

Is there an update on if we can somehow not show completed sub-tasks?? Or at least have sub-tasks move to the bottom of the list??

1 Like