Download all files from project

Hi,

My team asked me, if they could download all attachments at once. For some projects the client has 10 different word files with content. And it’s a hassle to download every file separately, i hope that there is a solution :slight_smile:

Thank you in advanced.

1 Like

Hi Fabien. You will need to download each file separately from Asana.

We recommend for file storage that our customers use one of our integrations with Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive. Asana is not a file storage tool, but we have integrations with very powerful file storage tools (that we at Asana utilize :slight_smile: ) that we hope you’ll find valuable.

1 Like

Allright, thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Fabian_Krieger!

Sounds like a great idea for our product feedback section of Asana’s Community!

5 Likes

YES! Please add this feature. Graphic designers waste so much time on this.

9 Likes

Speaking about file storage integrations…do you plan to realise an integration with NextCloud and/or Owncloud? This will be really awesome! 10x in advance!

2 Likes

When adding links to documents inside of the Cards, Status Updates, or Conversations, it would be nice to possibly add a thumbnails to the “files” view on Asana. I find it helpful to see all the assets and files for one project in one place, and one view. Then clicking on the thumbnail can take us to the Google drive. Understand its not a file tool, but seeing all the files in previews/thumbnail really helps.

4 Likes

You can use Bridge24 for Asana. A recent release included a File Download Manager. Download all attachments from a task in 1 click, or all attachments from a project, or all attachments from all project/tasks. They are downloaded into a structured Zip file.

1 Like

+1

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.