Drag and Drop of Boards not working on latest Chrome Browser

Drag and Drop of Boards not working on latest Chrome Browser on Windows 10. Also doesn’t work on Microsoft Edge.

Hey Steve!

This does sound like strange behavior that we would like to flag! If you did not already, can you submit a ticket to our support page so that our support team can investigate this issue further?

You can contact support with the link found here: Asana Support - Help Center • Asana

Yesterday I noticed that the drag and drop function (sorting projects within teams, sorting tasks within projects) is no longer working on my laptop and my desktop. Both are running the latest versions of the operating system and internet browser:

• macOS Sierra, version 10.12.6 (16G29)
  • Google Chrome, version Version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    However, the drag and drop works on Mozilla Firefox, version 52.4.0 (64-bit), also up to date.
    Any ideas why this might be happening and what are the solutions, if any?
    Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,

Cristóbal

1 Like

Everyone like to surf on the internet by using the different browsers. most of them are using Chrome, Firefox and explorer. All has its own uniqueness and highlights. be that as it may, Firefox and investigate are best than the chrome. Since while utilizing the chrome the client needs to confront different issues. To resolve this issue contact err spdy protocol error