Drag and Drop Tasks is crashing Safari

I’ve been experiencing a bug for the past week when using Asana in Safari 10.1. Every time I try to reorder a task in my inbox my browser window crashes and reloads. Anyone have a fix for this?

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know! Have you tried clearing your Safari cache, etc? I recommend visiting this troubleshooting resource if you haven’t already. Asana supported browsers and troubleshooting steps | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

To clarify, you’re only seeing this in Safari 10.1, yes?

I’m having this issue as well. I’m using the latest version of Safari and I have cleared my cache. I use drag and drop a lot as part of my pipeline process… please help !

Hi I am having same issue on mac with:

• Chrome (Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit) )
  • Safari (Version 13.0.5 (14608.5.12))

When trying to drag & drop some task into a task ( so basically the dragged task are becoming subtask) asana crashes and ask me to reload the pages.
When reloading the changes are not implemented.

I tried on incognito, log in-out-in, close browser, update browsers, clean chache and everything

Did anyone experience something similar?

Hi @anon88230815! Sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue and thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps. Can you please confirm if you are facing this problem?

Can you also confirm if you are able to covert the task as a subtask of using the advanced action within the task?

Thank you Bernard! Looking forward to your reply!

Hi Natalia,
thanks for your answer.
1/ I tried to make it subtask using the menu. At first when i look for it, the Mother Task it’s not appearing on the search result.
2/ I rename the mother task and then I can find it.
3/ I tried to make it subtask of but… same result.