Email to specific task on Asana

Nice thought, but it didn’t work for me.

Hi folks, we have an add-on that does this. We allow you to search through existing tasks, update the task or add comments and files to the existing task. You can find out more here:

http://bit.ly/2gQ9nkc

Please DM me if you have any additional questions.

Hi Aj, I just wanted to say thank you for this. I couldn’t get the Mac shortcut to work for some reason, despite it showing that it has, but I’ve still been able to use the workaround. So useful :slight_smile:

You are welcome Ruby. :slight_smile:
I’m glad it was helpful. I’m surprised the ‘Forward’ keyboard shortcut didn’t work for you? Out of curiosity, in Mail, if you select a message, go under the ‘Message’ menu at the top of the screen, and you find the ‘Forward’ command, is there any symbols to the right of it?

The symbols should be there, representing Shift+Command+F. That’s default behavior. It can be modified in System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts, but I’m guessing you didn’t do that. ;-)!

Hopefully the screenshot will help explain…!
18y0613_Asana_Mail_Forward_command|306x418

Hi AJ. Yes, I get the symbols. I did go into the System Preferences>Keyboard>Shortcuts and it shows with your command of Shift+Cmd+P but it doesn’t work when I use that shortcut.

I can’t open your image :slight_smile:

Maybe I need more caffeine, that’s usually why things don’t make sense :coffee: