Error for Drag & Drop of Images

Hi all! Not sure if it’s just us, but when we want to add images as a comment through the drag & drop feature, the overlay (‘Drop to attach files’ + little icon) doesn’t disappear again, if we don’t actually drop the file.

The only way we could fix it is by refreshing the browser tab. Has anyone else had this issue, or is it on the browser site? We use Firefox and Edge (about 50:50). Thanks for your help in advance!

For the devs - I have not had this issue on Chrome at all, but I don’t drag/drop a lot.

Interesting issue though Tom! I haven’t heard it before.

1 Like

Yeah, I also don’t do drag & drop a lot. Which is why we realized only now. But a member of my team then said that he had this multiple times already, which eventually made me try it. And the error actually occurs every time I drag & not drop.

Hi everybody… I have the same error using Chrome. I try to upload an image (drag&drop or upload through chrome window) but Asana only shows the broken image icon…

I’m also having this issue, but it is with all files, not just images. I’m trying to use the upload feature in a form and the “drag and drop” functionality does not work. After dragging the file over to the box, the window simply stays with the “drop to upload file” message and no file uploaded. I can refresh the form and use the “select files” tool to upload files, but this is the only way to load files into the form. This has been confirmed on multiple desktops, both PC and Mac.

Any new ideas?