Feature Request: Allow multiple conditional filters for Report filtering

I work at an event production agency where we have a Team for each event we are working on. We use a tag “Due Dates” and have a report saved for each event that we use in Calendar view so that the project lead can see what is due in the coming weeks. The report filter looks like this:

(Has Tag: Due Dates) AND (In Team: Event A)

However it would be incredibly helpful to include Event Dates from other Teams in our other individual event reports so we don’t conflict with something else major that’s happening in our organization.

For example, this rule would make the report I want to create:

((Has Tag: Due Dates) AND (In Team: Event A))

OR

(Has Tag: Event Dates)

Currently (unless I’m missing something), this is impossible to represent in Asana’s advanced search. Adding functionality to create multiple rules and AND/OR them together would dramatically increase the flexibility of Reports that we can create. It would be a huge help, as I’ve found many Reports I’d like to make that I can’t, at least without changing the structure of our Projects in really compromising ways.

Thanks!

Whoops, messed up that formatting Here are the two rules reformatted:

Current:

(Has Tag: Due Dates) AND (In Team: Event A)

Desired

((Has Tag: Due Dates) AND (In Team: Event A))

OR

(Has Tag: Event Dates)

Hi @Greg_Villeneuve ! :wave:t5:

Jumping here to let you know we have added a new Conditional Logic capacity to Rules!
As from now, you are able to create Rules using multiple Triggers (up to 20) and multiple Actions (up to 5). You can learn more about it in our Guide.

I’m closing this thread now but if you have any follow-up questions or feedback to share please let us know here or in the #productfeedback category!

We hope you enjoy it! Have a great week!