Assign multiple assignees on one task

Hi @Craig_Bond. Marie here from Asana, I’m the new Community Forum Manager, and if you don’t mind I’ll jump in for Kaitie on this one.

I appreciate your point of view and understand the frustration here. Rest ensured that we do monitor feedback on this thread as well as all other #productfeedback on the Community Forum and always take them on board when making changes or new decisions. To be honest, I don’t believe we’re planning to introduce a “multiple assignee” feature in the near term as it doesn’t align with our vision (Why one assignee?), but that doesn’t mean we will never reconsider this option.

We always try to make the best decisions for Asana and its users, but we’re aware they might not always work for everyone; that’s why we want to make sure to give you some space to provide your feedback (Community Forum) and some context on why we’re making this decision (blog article). I know this doesn’t solve your issue, but I hope it brought a bit of clarity and context. And in the meantime, you have an entire Community willing to share how they have made the “single assignee” feature work for their Organization; there a few tips on this thread, but feel free to ask more specific questions if you need to! I would also encourage you to check out this handy post to learn more about our Guidelines: FAQ - Asana Community Forum.

All the best Craig!

1 Like