Feature Request: Link to Dropbox Folder

Our team uses links to Dropbox files all of the time, but there’s so many instances where we’d like to link to a specific folder or a shared folder from a client but we have to include the link in the description instead. The Dropbox attached link option is great for the files, but would be awesome if we could link to folders as well.

:slight_smile:

Title says it all. Hopefully this is possible some day.

Hi @Lyndon, welcome to the forum and thanks for the time to share your feedback with us!

We already have a feedback thread related to this topic, I’ve gone ahead and merged your request with Feature Request: Link to Dropbox Folder to centralize feedback. I’ll keep the main thread updated if I have news about this feature!

I know that Asana has a great integration with Dropbox to attach a file. However, the ability to attach a Dropbox folder to a project would be extremely useful for our team. We are currently doing this manually by copying the Dropbox link and adding the link to an Asana project. It would be nice to have a more streamlined experience though. Thanks!