Feature Request: Vacation time request functionality

I can’t find any way to set up a vacation request system for our team. I would like to be able to use Asana for our team to request time off for vacations and then that would show up in the Asana Calendar and show them as off while away. Ideally this would be a system where they request leave and once it’s approved by the right person - all the necessary reflections would be made on Asana. Once set up by our team it would also show how many days team members get off per year and how many days left they still have.

Thanks

3 Likes

I second this. I’m new to Asana and, as of yet, haven’t been able to find any such solution within Asana, except for the “vacation indicator”. Is there something like this on the pipeline?

1 Like

I am looking for exactly the same thing. Our world revolves around all things asana.

1 Like

I am looking for the same type of functionality. Did anyone get a response the questions posed?

Seems like there is not so much of a tutorial available for this topic. Too bad…

Hi Mikhaela,

Are you using the Workload function at portfolios or just at calendar level?
If the latter, you could create a vacation request form and use the start and the due date to show people as ‘off’ using tasks on a timeline?