Filtered View: Only show me tasks with Specific Tags

boards

I’ve got a board view of tasks, and it’s got a whole bunch of tasks across many columns. I want to filter the tasks I see according to specific tags.

Is this possible?

(I’m thinking that this feature doesn’t exist because I imagine it would be available in the top right view menu).

@JMGoguen your instinct is correct. This is not currently possible in boards view. However, you might simply conduct a search by the tag and sort the results by project.

Ok, thanks for your response.
I just tried that, but it’s not an effective to do what I’m after.

First off, it’s throwing me from a board view to a list view, so it’s a but of mind warp to begin with.

And because it’s now in a list view, I lose my columns, so my whole task management process I’ve developed with my dev team is out of whack.

I’m going to add the task filtering by tag as a feature request.
Thanks for your response Alexis.

Hi @Alexis and @JMGoguen,

Has any progress been made on this? I just switched from Trello to Asana, and while I’m very happy with the majority of my experience, the ability to quickly and easily filter my view by tags is invaluable to me as I manage several campaigns across brands.

Here’s a video showing the functionality I’m missing: https://www.useloom.com/share/bede9d45fb7e4d438f2794266e84824d

Thanks!