Force timeline view as default for a project?

Have been using Asana for a few years, but just upgraded to Premium to get access to new features.

I’ve got a project for which I want the default view to be Timeline for all members. I don’t see a way to force this - is there something I’m missing?

thanks
sal

Hi @sal_bednarz, michael from the Asana support Team here.

If you wished to set your Timeline view as the default view for your Project, simply navigate to timeline view, by clicking the Timeline Tab in your Project, then click the “Sort/Filter” button in the upper right hand side. Once you’ve clicked this button, select the “Save View for Everyone” button.

I’ve included a screenshot for you to reference below :slight_smile:
36%20PM

Hope this helps!

Is this feature now turned off for calendars? I was able to set calendar as the default view for one of my projects this summer but now don’t have the option for any of my other projects. I can see the “Sort/Filter” in Timeline where I can select the “Save View for Everyone” but it’s missing from Calendar. I’ve included a screenshot. Thanks!

Hmm, it’s still working for me? Screenshot attached.

1 Like

Thanks. It must be a bug on my workspace.

sorry, ‘save for everyone’ doesn’t exist. 50%20am

it did. now it’s gone with the upgrade. Where is it now?

@mike20, On the top right of the project header click the “. . .” overflow menu and choose Save Layout as Default.

Laryr

1 Like