Free version Admin option?

freelancer

Is it possible to add an Admin option to the Free version of Asana?

I dread inviting members to any of my projects in my Free Version Workspace. These members, in essence, have the same options as me, right? - I’ve had this happen to me in the past, when I invited a person to a (non-Asana) workspace… and after a few days, I was kicked out of the group. Whilst I started the project in the first place?! I could no longer join.

This would not be able to happen if I had a superadmin access to my own Workspace. Even with limited amount of members, you are reliant on 14 people that have a normal work-ethic. If only one person decides to kick out all the other members, the rest is… well… f*cked?

Pardon the bad words… is it anywhere possible to make an Admin option for the Free version?

Maybe @Julien_RENAUD can help, he is my go-to guy these days with these questions.

With the free version, everyone has the same rights.
With Premium you could have admin role or you could also use “Comment only”:https://blog.asana.com/2017/11/comment-view-only-permissions-asana/

With the free version, if you need to collaborate with others then I don’t see other solutions than setting up conventions and rules. You can use private project if needed, but you cannot invite any members into this project (in the free version).

For a Free version, its probably a compromise. But I wondered if it was possible for smaller companies to keep using the Free version, but have an Admin who heads his team.

From the Asana website (in € for me) :
“The free version of Asana is available for teams of up to 15 people. Asana Premium costs €9,25 per user per month when billed annually and €11,10 per user per month when billed monthly. Plans of 15 or fewer qualify for a small team discount, so the price per user per month is €5,75 when billed annually, and €6,90 when billed monthly. The price of Asana Premium is tiered, starting in groups of 5 and 10 users, based on the number of people you have in your Team or Organization.”

So at €5,75 a month, per user, I could potentially go Pro.

Still hope Asana would consider an Admin option. One can dream, right?