Full screen task view on iPad

I LOVE the full screen task view. Please make this an option on the iPad app, I think that’d be a wonderful enhancement.

2 Likes

Oh, I should add that one of the practical reasons it’s so useful (apart form the added focus of course) is that it gives the text in the description area a more comfortable line length, so that area becomes much more pleasant to use.

2 Likes

Definitely! I‘m also waiting for this function for the iPad for long …

1 Like

It doesn’t look like this has been added yet, right? Would be really helpful. The view is way too narrow on the iPad to get real work done on it.

1 Like

on ios ipad full screen is a must have
like desktop/web https://asana.com/guide/help/fundamentals/navigating-asana#sts=Full%20screen%20mode

1 Like

I agree on this, I would like to use my iPad more but not being able to see a task in full screen makes it hard to focus.

1 Like

I really don’t understand why the task view is so small relative to the search area on the iPad. Could someone please explain this logic to me? I am wondering if I am missing something.

The description and comment areas are very hard to work with currently

1 Like

I agree 100%. I’ve recently signed up to use Asana, but can’t expand the task on the right hand side of my iPad Pro. Can someone at Asana please explain how I can do this? Thank you.