Goodbye for now: Alexis signs off on May 31st

Dear Asana Community,

It is with bittersweetness and gratitude that I announce that I will be leaving Asana on May 31st and passing the community baton to my talented colleagues at Asana. I encourage you to message friendly faces @Kaitie, @Michael_A, and @Marie if you have questions moving forward.

I want to express my thanks to each one of you for your contributions to our community and the impact you’ve all made. We are called a community for a reason - because it takes every single person here to make this the thriving place it is. Thank you for your kindness, enthusiasm, and immense generosity. You have made this work a joy and it is your thoughtfulness that has made our community successful.

For my next step you’ll find me doing community work at Dropbox. I’ll do my best to take what I’ve learned from all of you to inform this next step in the collaboration space.

Thank you again for the impact you’ve had on Asana and me personally. It has been a privilege to get to know you and collaborate with you.

:heart:* your Community Manager,

Alexis

*or should I say :+1:?.. :wink:

23 Likes

Thank you for everything Alexis. I will be miss you and your great energy. I wish you the best for your new position :slight_smile: take care. Hugs <3

1 Like

Thanks heaps @Alexis for all your work on the community the strength and quality of this community can be traced to your drive, commitment and engagement with us all.

All the best for your next role. Hope to keep seeing you in this community as a user…

Jason.

2 Likes

Sad to see you go but wishing you great success on the new jorney @Alexis!!! <3

1 Like

Thank you, @Alexis, for so many thoughtful replies and so much great information. Sorry to see you go, but wishing you the best…

1 Like

@Alexis, you have done a great job and wish you the best at your new adventure. Your patient demeanor has been a bright spot on the community as well as the many users you have guided.
Thanks

2 Likes

@Alexis Your motivation and your cheerfulness were a boost for the community, you have done a great job for this community and you have provided the users with so many answers and advices.

Enjoy this new challenge.
Thank you

2 Likes

Alexis! Bittersweet indeed. Your enthusiasm and vision are what have kept me engaged in the Community and the Champions programme. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, patience and smiles. I wish you all the best in your new job. The Dropbox community is about to get 10 x more magnificent.

If you’re ever back in the beautiful North East of England, let me know and I’ll come and disrupt your trip with 2 very chaotic but sweet children. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :tada:

2 Likes

@Alexis thanks a lot. I really enjoyed what you did here. The best of luck for your next step - maybe I will join the Dropbox community now :wink:

2 Likes

All the best @Alexis! Your efforts in this Community have made it what it is. Congrats on a job well done and your future team will be lucky to have you.

1 Like

@Alexis, best of luck in your future endeavors.

1 Like

Congrats on your new adventures! Thanks for all your support.

1 Like

Thank you all for your kind words! Your thoughts mean the world to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bye Alexis! We’ll miss ya!

1 Like

*or should I say :+1:?.. :wink:

:grin:

I remember how quickly you welcomed me to the community and made me feel like an important member which was very kind. Thank you for all you’ve done for the community. Your thoughtful responses and diligence in replying to every thread was deeply appreciated. You will be missed.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Thanks Alexis! Good luck! Thanks for showing me how a community can grow and be impacted by the attitude and structure of the community leader. I wish you well :blush:

1 Like

We send our best @Alexis! Your patience and support has helped make this community very welcoming and resourceful. Nothing but great things lie ahead for you, I’m sure of it!

1 Like

Thank you for your great work @Alexis

1 Like

All the best in your next adventure @Alexis! :+1:

1 Like