Hide Archived Projects List

I like that archived projects can be shown again by clicking the “Show Archived Projects” link. However, I’d like to be able to hide them again! The only way I know how to hide them again is to refresh the page, which is inconvenient. Having a “Hide Archived Projects” link would be awesome. Thanks!

3 Likes

A simple way to accomplish this is to collapse and expand the Team containing the archived projects. This will cause the “Show More Projects” and “Show Archived Projects” links to be visible again.

2 Likes

Thank you Will. Being new to Asana I didn’t understand this at first, so I wanted to add that I did this clicking on the user icon (your initials in the upper right) and clicking on then selecting another “workspace” and then going back to the workspace I had been on. When I went back the archived project was once again hidden.

1 Like

This doesn’t work anymore for me. Any other solutions?

2 Likes

There needs to be a show and hide option.
At the moment you seem to have to refresh the page to achieve this.

1 Like

At the moment, nothing I do seems to hide them again. I’ve tried closing Asana 3 times.

Update: I had to create a new workspace separate from my own workspace just so that I could switch them and have them go away again.

We need a hide archived projects button.

4 Likes

Agreed I would love this as a feature, thanks

1 Like

Thanks, that woked.

I don’t see any way to do this in the desktop app. Many confusing projects showing from 2017 that we can’t delete.

1 Like

We really do need a Hide Button, I did the same thing as Simone because I am using the desktop version.

2 Likes

Yes this is driving me crazy!