How can i set to show the picture of a team member in the timeline tasks?

Is it possible to a timeline project shows only my tasks? How can i set to show the picture of a team member in the timeline tasks?

@Leandro_Bassili
I don’t think you can filter to only show your tasks within timeline view, but I’m not 100% sure. As for showing the picture of a team member in timeline, as long as that task is assigned, and the assignee has a picture on their profile, the image will automatically show up next to the task.

Hope this helps at least a little!

Hey @Leandro_Bassili

@Andrea_Bryant is 100% correct. At the moment we do not support timeline view for your My Tasks, though this would be a great feature to add in the #productfeedback category so that our developers have the chance to see what Asana members would like to see in the future!

With regard to the profile photos appearing in the Tasks in timeline view, these photos will only appear when you are viewing your timeline view at 100%. If you zoom in or out, it reduces the quality of the photo, therefore our design team has capped the ability to view these photos to appear only when viewing your timeline at 100%

I’ve attached a screenshot of where you can find the ability to zoom in & out in timeline view below

Hope this helps!
:slight_smile:

Hi @Leandro_Bassili!

I agree with @Michael_A and @Andrea_Bryant; as it stands Timelines are not available for “My Tasks”, that said, there is a workaround if you’d like to see your My Tasks in a Timeline. You can use the Advanced Search to find all tasks assigned to you, and multihome (How to Complete Task Fields in Asana | Product Guide • Asana Product Guide) all these tasks in a project. From this project you will be able to see your My Tasks in a Timeline! It’s a bit of a manual process, but it might be useful for the time being.

1 Like