I want to remove the message "Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription" which is appearing automatically on every task

tasks

I want to remove the message “Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription” which is appearing automatically on every task…its so annoying

How do I remove a persistent 3rd party app?
Unable to remove Everhour expiry notification

You need to remove Everhour add-on from Chrome

Or delete your account from everhour website

Hi, this is Waclaw from Everhour. I apologize if this message annoys you, Rochelle. Both tips suggested before are good.

thank you, Joel! it worked!

hey Waclaw, it worked! appreciate it!

I have removed the app from the authorized apps list, but I still get this annoying banner at the top of every task, please remove it! We will be using Everhour again at some point next time we do a time/productivity study, but the constant reminder is not endearing me to it!

see this post for answer: I want to remove the message "Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription" which is appearing automatically on every task
tx

Hi @Rob_Nabney! @Sebastien_Levesque 100% right here. I’m merging your thread with “I want to remove the message “Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription” which is appearing automatically on every task” to avoid having too many duplicates!