I want to remove the message "Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription" which is appearing automatically on every task

I want to remove the message “Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription” which is appearing automatically on every task…its so annoying

You need to remove Everhour add-on from Chrome

5 Likes

Or delete your account from everhour website

1 Like

Hi, this is Waclaw from Everhour. I apologize if this message annoys you, Rochelle. Both tips suggested before are good.

1 Like

thank you, Joel! it worked!

hey Waclaw, it worked! appreciate it!

1 Like

I have removed the app from the authorized apps list, but I still get this annoying banner at the top of every task, please remove it! We will be using Everhour again at some point next time we do a time/productivity study, but the constant reminder is not endearing me to it!

see this post for answer: I want to remove the message "Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription" which is appearing automatically on every task - #3 by Sebastien_Levesque
tx

1 Like

Hi @Rob_Nabney! @Sebastien_Levesque 100% right here. I’m merging your thread with “I want to remove the message "Unfortunately, your Everhour trial has expired! Please activate your subscription" which is appearing automatically on every task” to avoid having too many duplicates!

2 Likes

I had a subscription to a related App called Everhour. I canceled that App because it did not have the functionality we wanted. I now have a brown notice bar on every task viewport that says my subscription to Everhour has expired and click here to upgrade. It is a brown notice that is in the way and annoying. I can not make it go away and need it to go away.

Steps to reproduce:

Browser version: W10 / Google Chrome

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Jay_Brown and welcome to the Forum! :wave: Sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

In order to eliminate this message you will need to remove Everhour add-on from Chrome or delete your account from the Everhour website.

I hope this helps!

Ps.: If you don’t mind I’m merging your post with this thread to avoid duplications.

Have a great Monday!

1 Like

Hi Rob, de-authorization of an extension is not the same as removal! You should go to chrome://extensions and remove Everhour there.

Let me know if that helped!